Cult Shop: denim fit for Brad Pitt – and lesser mortals
The Financial Times
“You can’t do fashion in Raleigh.” This was the refrain high-school sweethearts Victor Lytvinenko and Sarah Yarborough were met with when they chose their North Carolina hometown to start making jeans. “Well, we didn’t want to do capital-F fashion anyway..."
Sustainable Clothes That'll Give Your Closet an Eco-Conscience
Raleigh's idea is simple: Make rugged American jeans the old-school way, keeping every facet of design and production in North Carolina.
True blue: Raleigh Denim on their personal approach to denim and design
Everything about Raleigh Denim is personal, right down to the husband and wife team behind the brand.
Outdoor Gear Brands That Walk the Walk With Sustainability Practices
The small but mighty brand achieved cult status by its durable product and “farm to table,” or rather, “cotton to jean”-style process.
- Journal of Modern Craft | "Made in North Carolina: Skill Versus Scale in a Modern Jeans Workshop"
- Gear for Life | "Raleigh Denim Jeans are Made in America with Love"
- Heddels | "Raleigh Denim Sews Up Its First Vidalia Mills Selvedge"
- Heddels | "Fade Friday: Raleigh Denim Martin (5 Years, 10 Washes, 2 Soaks)"
- The Manual | "Raleigh Denim Workshop Makes Jeans with Artistry and Ingenuity in the U.S.A."